Terms and Conditions
All material in our website and magazine is protected by copyright and no one is allowed to copy or reproduce anything without consent.
We are happy to receive your contributions, under the terms:
- You accept that we may exercise editorial control over the material and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
- You warrant to us that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
- You license us to use the material you provide on our website, eMagazine, eBooks, social media for promotion and for more than once. However, your images will always be under your copyright (you can publish them wherever else you wish) and you will always be credited when we publish them. We will never share your contributions with any third party.
- We reserve the right to crop any photographs submitted by you at our discretion in order to fit the website and magazine’s design and format.
- We reserve the right to share your identity with any third party who is claiming that any Material submitted by you violates copyright laws.
- All articles submitted to NOTINDOOR Photography Magazine are exclusive. Articles that have been published elsewhere already or will be published elsewhere in the next six months following their publication in NOTINDOOR Photography Magazine cannot be accepted.
- Once your article has been accepted, it cannot be reproduced or used in any form of media including eBooks, books, magazines, websites (including your own website) and so on for six months after its first publication in NOTINDOOR Photography Magazine. Six months later you can add the article to your website but not as it has been designed and published in NOTINDOOR Photography Magazine – our article design is fully copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without our consent. This excludes the publication of your images, you publish them wherever and whenever you wish. We supply you with special material to promote your article through your website and social media network.
Accessing our material
You are entitled to access, download and print the material for your own personal and non-commercial use only provided that you do not:
- Remove any notices relating to the ownership of copyright.
- Do not re publish it on any other website, blog and any other internet media.
Accessing back issues
We know you might forget to download or miss one or more issues you have subscribed for due to holidays or busy life. However, our membership system does not allow for any downloads after your membership expiration. Also, please note that…
- We notify you as soon as a new issue is published.
- It is your responsibility to make sure our newsletter notification email gets through to your email account.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you download all issues you have paid for. We will send you missed out issues but please, it will save us time if you remember to download them.
NOTINDOOR Photography Magazine products are digital and can be downloaded immediately after a membership subscription or a single purchase, we therefore have a strict no refund policy.
Submitting to Members Gallery allows NOTINDOOR to publish them on:
- Photo of the Day
- Yesterday’s Photo of the Day
- Photo of the Day Archive
- NOTINDOOR Facebook Page
- NOTINDOOR Facebook Group
- NOTINDOOR Instagram
- NOTINDOOR Twitter
- NOTINDOOR Google+
- NOTINDOOR Pinterest
- On a photographer’s page (only if the photographer owns the photos)
- and other NOTINDOOR related accounts, pages and posts.